- Microspheres suspended in micellar fluid vibrating in response to shear waves.
- Microspheres vibrating in micellar fluid in response to 61 Hz shear wave
- Acoustic fountain in slow motion.
- Prof. A. B. Lewis oral history page
- The oral history page provides links to audio recordings made by Dr. Arthur B. Lewis, a Physics professor at Ole Miss whose career at the Oxford campus lasted 35 years from 1936 to 1971. As is evident from these recordings, Dr. Lewis was a master storyteller with a remarkable command of detail, vividly recalling events from his youth some 70 years in the past. His enthralling stories provide a unique view of the history of the university and the personalities behind such names as Kennon, Hume and Bishop, among others.